Window Blind Heavy Duty Roller Shutter Components Roller Blinds Factory Direct Sale

Window Blind Heavy Duty Roller Shutter Components Roller Blinds Factory Direct Sale

 

Item Description

Window blind Hefty Duty Roller Shutter Factors Roller Blinds Factory Immediate Sale .

CZPT Attributes:

1,Use PA66+GF,POM,Computer,High-quality engineering  plastics
two.Metal main technologies
3.Large-quality piano wire springs
four.Light-evidence design
5.Two/three amount spring back variety idler
six.Clutch reserved chain installation holes design.
seven.Max load 5KG,use for roller blinds significantly less than seven m2

 

Our Rewards

1.Clutch reduction ratio twenty-fifty% labor-saving
two.Steel main style ,put on resistance.
three.More model choice for diverse matching roller blinds 
4.Go existence check 10,000 moments ,prolonged existence support
five.Guarantee five years ,prefect following- sales service 
6.Sample and screening can be arranged before long

 

Model K55 K60 K65
Load bearing: 5kg 8kg 15kg
Blinds region: ≤8m2 ≤12m2 ≤20mtwo
Reduction ratio: 1:one/one:1.five 1:one.65 one:five
Labor – saving: twenty% 30% 50%
Match tube: 38mm/43mm 38mm/43mm 52mm/55mm

 

Company Profile

 

 

Related you may like

 

Product Parameters

 

Solution identify: Roller blinds clutch system
Substance : PA66+GF,POM,Computer
Bracket: 2mm brackets,steel plate
Package: 70 sets 
Payment : T/T,Paypal
MOQ: five hundred~a thousand sets
Direct time : 30 days 
Warranty: five years

 

Detailed Photographs

 

FAQ

Q1: Are you the company manufacturing unit or buying and selling business?

A: We are the maker with professional create knowledge on window coverings more than 10 several years. We possess each of Domestic and global revenue office.

Q2: In which is your manufacturing unit positioned? How can I go to there?

A: Our manufacturing facility is positioned in HangCZPT CZPT, ZheJiang Province, China, Only 6km distance from 
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. CZPT Airport. We will decide you up at the airport!

Q3: What is your direct time, how to cargo?

A: thirty workdays by sea.

Q4: How to get a sample?

A: To make contact with us any time, We offer you a totally free sample of some common versions to our likely buyers ,and a testing procedure to your place is ok .but the freight price will be on you .

Q5: China shipping and delivery and custom responsibilities?

A: We are dependable for the customs clearance and port surcharge of HangCZPT port.You are responsible for the freight from HangCZPT to your port  and customs clearance in your region.

Q6: How I can shell out you?

A: We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to just take the invoice to financial institution payment. 

Q7: Can I pay when the merchandise is listed here?

A: You need to shell out 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid out prior to we transported.

 

Window Blind Heavy Duty Roller Shutter Components Roller Blinds Factory Direct Sale

Tags